This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website, read more. Got it!

Havilland Mews

Shepherds Bush, W12

£370,000 Sold

  • 1 bathroom
  • 1 reception

A particularly spacious, modern and light studio flat presented in excellent condition and situated on the top (second) floor within a popular, gated development in Askew Village. The property benefits from a large open plan living space styled tastefully and complete with a Juliet balcony allowing for lots of natural light with an attractive outlook over the gardens of nearby houses. A modern, fitted kitchen with an attractive composite worktop and fitted appliances. The property has a generously sized modern bathroom suite and a large hallway separate to the sleeping and living areas. The bedroom and hallway areas also offer good built-in storage provision.

A superb choice for first time buyers and investors alike, the property offers exceptional value for money in Askew Village. The development also benefits from lift access and a phone entry system. The flat is offered with a long lease and no onward chain. This property is also available to purchase as a 70% equity share of the full market value (£259,000 of £370,000) under the Hammersmith & Fulham Home Buy Council Shared Equity scheme for first time buyers with no additional rent payable on the remaining 30%. Please contact us for further details.

Havilland Mews is a modern, gated development located at the end of a quiet residential road in Shepherds Bush. Askew Road is known locally for its array of local shops, bars and restaurants. Ravenscourt Park (District line) as well as Goldhawk Road (Hammersmith & City line & Circle line) as well as Shepherds Bush (Central line) are all nearby offering excellent connections into town. The flat is also ideally located for the array of shops, restaurants and amenities of Westfield and those surrounding the development at the BBC Television Centre.

Location

 

Schools

West London is home to countless Ofsted rated Outstanding and Good schools. Please use the tool below to find out more about schools in this area, including exam results, catchment area and number of pupils.

Streetview

 

Floorplan

floorplan 1

EPC

Epc chart 1

Area guide

Shepherds Bush

A vibrant suburb of West London, Shepherds Bush is home to Westfield shopping centre, popular pubs and a number of arts venues, including the famous Shepherds Bush Empire and the Bush Theatre.

View area guide

Brochure

 
×

Contact the Brook Green office

×

Your saved properties

×

Landlords enquiry

×